200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Hatha & ashtanga Yoga which developed in India thousands of years ago has now become a trend among everyone. Yoga creates awareness and harmony between mind and body and this is what makes yoga popular among everyone. Many students as well as adults are now joining in for yoga. There are many schools running in India which teach yoga.
The 200 hour yoga teaching training in Rishikesh, India fully trains you in yoga with self-assurance and brilliance. This program encompasses all the fundamentals of yoga, breathing, postures and meditation.
Read below and get an insight of what you will learn in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
- Yoga Posture (100 hours)- Students will be taught extensively about all the 75 basic yoga poses along with the alignment rules, risks and benefits of different Yoga poses, counter poses and use of props for different asana. This session of Yoga training includes learning of major kinds of asanas like Sun Salutations, Inversions, Bends, Twists and Arm Balances. Students will be first given grounding on the techniques of Yoga and then they will be performing all postures along with under guidance of teachers.
- Methodology (35 hours) – Students will be instructed about time management and will be given training so that they can themselves conduct a yoga class later in their lives. The main motive to spend these 35 hours for methodology is to build up confidence in students.
- Physiology and analysis (20 hours)- This session comprises of teaching healthy movement patterns and benefits to different organs of body by different asanas. Students will be taught the sequencing of different asanas. Duration of different asanas and the pace of transition are also imparted to students.
- Ethics and Lifestyle of Yoga (30 hours) – Well, yoga is a different world. Its techniques and everything is just so simple. In these 30 hours, students will be taught about traditional texts such as Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita. Apart from this, concept of dharma, karma and and ahimsa is also instilled in students. In a nutshell, students are made to understand the value of yoga as a service to bring peace in others life. Yoga sessions generally focus of waking up early, say 5 am and get back to sleep early, say 10 pm. It aims at moulding the trainee’s lifestyle in a healthy way.
- Workshop (15 hours) – This session will give the final touch up to the whole session. The trainee will play the role of lead instructor in yoga class which finally ends the whole session.
Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate in the world of yoga, this 200 yoga teacher training will not only help you to discover yourself but will also inculcate the skills of guiding other students in yoga in the real world. This program will no doubt give you a transformational experience.
06:00 am – Wake Up
06:15 am – Mantra Chanting
07:15 am – Pranayama Breathing Practice
08:30 am – Ashtanga Yoga (Learn,Practice,Adjustment)
10:30 am – Breakfast, Rest
10:30 am – Yoga Alignment
11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
01:30 pm – Lunch
02:15 pm – Self Study
03:15 pm – Yoga Anatomy and therapy
04:45 pm – Tea time
05: 00 pm – Hatha Yoga (Learn – Practice,Allingment ,Adjustment )
06:45 pm – Meditation and Ayurveda
Note: The above schedule is tentative and may change if situation demands.
Course Fees Includes:
Accommodation with Attached Bathroom & Hot Water
All Meals (hygenic & satvik food)
Certificate by Yoga Chakra Approved by Yoga Alliance USA
Enrollment Fees, USD 315 (USD 300 for Fees, USD 15 for Bank Transfer Charges) to be paid in advance to enroll for the course.
The enrollment fees is not refundable.
The balance of the course fee must be paid in cash on the first day of the course either in Euros, USD, GBP or INR (INR amount according to that day’s exchange rate).
Available Payment Options:
Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and RuPay)
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & JCB)
International Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
Net Banking (50+ banks in India)
Multiple currency acceptance and settlement
Digital Wallets (Paytm, Oxigen, Mobikwik etc.)
1–Payment detail to bank account ………………..
Name – YOG CHAKRA
Account no – 36322073670 ( 36322073670 )
Name of bank – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Address of bank- STATE BANK OF INDIA – OMKARANAND RISHIKESH – INDIA
IFSC CODE for (NATIONAL)- SBIN0010586 (5th character is zero)
SWIFT CODE – for INTERNATION) –SBININBBFXD
BRANCH CODE – 010586 (Last 6 character of the IFSC code)
paypal- email@example.com (http://www.yogachakraindia.org/contact-us-or-pay-fee/)